CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My compassionate girl!


I recently baked some cookies. Unfortunately, I forgot about the time and they burned to a crisp. Hearing my cry of OH NO, Sophie ran into the kitchen. In her sweet little voice, she said; "It's ok mommy, it could have happened to anyone". She then followed to say, "you are still a good mommy"! I still think of Sophie as my little baby, and am always suprised at what comes out of her mouth. Our kids really do grow up fast. Thanks for reading my blog. I love sharing our life with you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soo awesome... and i can't totally picture her saying that too... and then her litle grin and giggle... haha

Love you guys and miss you tons.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

nice picture!! really really reall! i love it!
and thank you for sharing your life with us!
i always love checking your blog to see what cute and quirky things your kids will say next! haha!
love you guys,
bethany

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with the level of conversation both Sophie and Ethan display. Love dad

Jules said...

Aw... so sweet. I actually teared up when I read this. I think I might be 30 or something...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lee and Elizabeth,
Elizabeth, you were three when we moved into the house we're in. I remember you having interesting conversations with me ~ such as, "Does it hurt to be as old as you are?" And there is the classic, "If you give me a bottle I won't tell dad you burned a hole in the fireplace rug." Three year olds are delightful! Love, mom