CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Ethan's "idea"

Upon waking up, Ethan let me know that he had some great ideas for today. He then asked Sophie and I to sit down in the living room, so that we could "really" listen to him. Ethan said; "Ok mum, your job is the dining room, and Sophie your job is the kitchen with mums help!" I asked him what his job was for the day, Ethan proceeded to tell me that his job was to "sit on the couch and watch us to make sure that we were doing a good job". I laughed quietly to myself. Sophie however was not so gracious, she said "no way brother"!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a funny story!
Thanks for sharing it :)

Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Bets,
I laughed out loud and read it to Dan thanks!
PS DAN TRIED CALLING LEE yesterday but no answer!
Apparently exhaust and brakes are expensive on passats.
Pps gap had a great sale today.
karalyn

og tunes said...

hahahaha! Ethan's got a bright future ahead of him in management : )